X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York vs. New York

https://twitter.com/SNYtv/status/

Drew's Sig

they aren't in the same division or league, so WTF does it matter "who has the edge"...it would be nice to play in the same division as the Rays, Orioles and Jays, but we are faced with real teams to play...and we can't just stuff someone at DH either...there is a reason that the Yanks/Sox win so many games, yet don't win the WS every year...

Comment

• saxon
      saxon commented
      Editing a comment
      and why is SNY so obsessed with the Yankees? I swear 70% of the SNY feeds that show up on my facebook are about the Yanks and the Jets...The jets suck, and will always suck...and the Yanks are owned by the other sports network, that totally ignores the Mets, so why does SNY always focus on the Yanks?

What's the name of the channel?
    Drew's Sig

Comment

SportsNet New York. It's not a Mets network...it just carries the bulk of the Mets programming. YES network is Yankees Entertainment Station.

Comment

Who owns SNY?

Do you see a bunch of Mets stuff on YES? Who owns YES?

/end thread.

Comment

What difference does it make? Who cares what gets shown on what channel? How can this possibly be an issue? Why have I gone into Jeopardy mode and am posting everything in the form of a question?

Comment

• yogi8
            yogi8 commented
            Editing a comment
            Alex, I'll take rhetorical questions for $20

I would bet that SNY gets better ratings/viewership than YES does in the off-season .why? Bc the programming is better and it covers all NY sports. Are you saying that the network should exclude the Yankees?

I tell you...it would be a pretty boring channel if all it did was glorify the Mets. The histories of the two teams are so far from each other it's a joke.

I've tuned into SportsNite and daily news live more than I do the Mets Classics (or whatever they are called) .

Comment

yea, agreed with Jeff here. This isn't a problem for me. Should we get mad at MSG when they play Devils games?

These companies are about making money, as they should be. If positioning yourself as the NY Sports network is how it happens, go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Stark View Post
              Who owns SNY?

Do you see a bunch of Mets stuff on YES? Who owns YES?

/end thread.
              exactly...I get so sick of seeing SNY put articles about the Yanks and the pathetic excuse of a football team, Jets, on my facebook feed...you are owned by the Mets, not the Yanks/Jets/Giants...when I go to my friend's house in NYS, I cringe when watching the sports report on SNY...

Comment

Originally posted by saxon View Post

exactly...I get so sick of seeing SNY put articles about the Yanks and the pathetic excuse of a football team, Jets, on my facebook feed...you are owned by the Mets, not the Yanks/Jets/Giants...when I go to my friend's house in NYS, I cringe when watching the sports report on SNY...
                When stuff comes on that you don't want to see, try this...

Comment

Working...
                X