No announcement yet.

Tis' the Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machado is going to be paid and since he will be just 26 on opening day, he will be paid highly and for a long time with opt outs if he decides he doesn't like this or that or ...whatever. One of Machado's requirements/needs/wants is a guarantee that he is playing SS.

How much more than highly and longer than long would it cost a team wanting him to play 3B? Could be the only organization that could afford him would be the U.S. Treasury which would just have to run another 24 hours of Benjamins to pay Manny, and another couple of days to buy the team that would sign him.

The Washington Federals would commandeer Nationals Park and the Nationals would move to Citi Field.

I adopted the Mets, years after the Dodgers abandoned me...guess I'm going to be....."Lets Go Nats"

Comment

I adopted the Mets, years after the Dodgers abandoned me...guess I'm going to be....."Lets Go Nats"
      wouldn't necessarily be the Nats relocating, but instead, like all other industries, mergers and consolidation from many independent owners, to the few survivors. You'll have the Lerners owning the NL East with the Nats in DC, but then the NY Mobiles, the Philledelphia Fios and the the Atlanta Broadbands (who for some reason, still do the tomahawk chop!)

Comment

Working...
      X