Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mets 2018 Season - It Can't Get Worst! Can It?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer my hot dogs like my Chicken McNuggets...don't want to know what is really inside them, they just taste really good as long as they aren't the pure beef (or straight chicken strips) ones

hot dogs: Oscar Meyer Weiners;
    chicken nuggets: McDonalds;
    holdable hash browns: McDonalds;
    hash browns you eat with a fork: Denny's;
    Blizzard type of dessert: Dairy Queen;
    Chicken Sandwich: Burger King;
    Onion Rings: Burger King;
    French Fries: McDonalds;
    "chain" sit-down restaurant: 99;
    "chain" steakhouse: Longhorn (Texas Roadhouse food/service is great, but the Country music blaring is annoying);

Honorable mention goes to Long John Silver's Chicken Planks...don't eat seafood, but their chicken is great
    Last edited by saxon; 20-Jun-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Ok this seems fun:

hot dogs:Hebrew Nationals (Sabarats honorable mention)
      chicken nuggets: McDonalds (admitted limited experience)
      holdable hash browns: McDonalds (though I rarely have fast food breakfast)
      hash browns you eat with a fork: Pubs (generic - though needs to be roasted, and not big batch mushy potatoes - eww)
      Blizzard type of dessert: Friendly's (A blizzard is essentially a shake, right?)
      Chicken Sandwich: Wendy's Spicy Chicken
      Onion Rings: Del Friscos (thick cut and AWESOME)
      French Fries: McDonalds
      "chain" sit-down restaurant: Cheesecake Factory (hands down)
      "chain" steakhouse: Pass (living in NY, spoiled by steakhouse choices that a Ruth Christie's type has no appeal)

ok, harder than I thought.

Comment

I love Hebrew national. (I keep kosher so I don’t know what I’m missing from the pork perspective)

Comment

Is "Pubs" a restaurant? or is it a brand name package of hash browns that you cook at home?

a "Blizzard" is soft serve ice cream that is blended together with some combination of candy, cookies or nuts and then you eat it with a spoon...the ones that I can think of are:
          Dairy Queen: Blizzard;
          Friendly's (also pretty good): Friendzee;
          McDonalds: McFlurry;

Main reason why I listed chain steakhouses, is they tend to be the same brands region to region (Outback, Longhorn, Texas Roadhouse, Applebee's, etc) and they tend to have some semi-decent affordable steaks on their menu (under $25ish)...whereas with non-chain variety's, I might have something called "the Guild" by me, that you never heard of (and the steaks start at around $35)...

by the way, I've been to the Cheesecake Factory a few times...not crazy about the food or the prices...and I haven't seen Penny there yet...maybe if I lived closer to one it would be different, since we could take home the leftovers (but when traveling, it takes too long for service, and half the food goes to waste)...I did go to one late night with my daughter and her boyfriend last year (my wife was not with us) and it seemed more pleasant than the other visits...

Comment

Drew's Sig

Comment

Drew's Sig

Comment

Drew's Sig

Comment

I'll bite.

hot dogs: Hebrew National
                  chicken nuggets: Chick Fil A
                  holdable hash browns: McDonalds
                  hash browns you eat with a fork: Hardee's
                  Blizzard type of dessert: Dairy Queen;
                  Chicken Sandwich: Chick Fil A, no other one is close, and if you disagree, you are a communist.
                  Onion Rings: None.
                  French Fries: McDonalds
                  "chain" sit-down restaurant: Don't like any of them, frankly, they are all the same.
                  "chain" steakhouse: Longhorn

Chick Fil A is 100% the best fast food around, period. Sandwiches are the bomb, waffle fries are the best. I list McDonald's as the best fries only because they are the "traditional" type.

I will further state that Five Guys has the best burger around, and their fries are top notch, but they are not a nationwide chain, I think.

Comment

I have yet to eat at Chick Fil A...our restaurant choices are somewhat limited up here, don't even have Hardees up here

Comment

Drew's Sig

Comment

We started out like a house on fire and now all we have left is a pile of ashes

Comment

Originally posted by West Coast Mets Fan View Post
                          We started out like a house on fire and now all we have left is a pile of ashes
                          maybe the Mets should move to Phoenix so that they can rise from that pile of ashes...

Click image for larger version

Name:	no-matter-how-l00vbg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	1902

Comment

Drew's Sig

Comment

Drew's Sig

Comment

Originally posted by saxon View Post
                                I have yet to eat at Chick Fil A...our restaurant choices are somewhat limited up here, don't even have Hardees up here
                                You're missing out, my friend. there are few fast food options that equal the #1, Large.

That's Standard Chick Fil A with large waffle fries.

Heaven on a bun.

Comment

Working...
                                X