No announcement yet.

OK music freaks - Whatcha listening to? Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Kiwanuka does a superb cover of "One Rainy Wish" by Hendrix.

Comment

• Don't know why, but the last couple of weeks I've been listening to a lot of mid-to-late 90's chick rock.

Cheryl Crow, Alannis Morissette, etc.

No idea why, just have been.

Comment

• Cheryl Crow is hot - always has been, I think always will be. I never had a music teacher who looked like that....

Comment

• Originally posted by Canadian Mets Fan View Post
          Cheryl Crow is hot - always has been, I think always will be. I never had a music teacher who looked like that....
          If your music teacher had looked like that, you wouldn't have learned a damn thing. Well, musically not anything.

Comment

• I just found this on YouTube. Pretty good cover

Comment

• Very nice version of one of my favorite songs. I hadn't heard it before, thanks. Got to give credit to the guitar player. It's got to take major guts to play that after Santana's version, but he did a very good job. My favorite non-Santana version was done by sax player Gato Barbieri.

And thanks to the wonders of Youtube - I was looking for the Gato version to post here, and stumbled across this live version by both Gato & Santana together. Never heard it before, real nice. Also, check out the bass player and Graham Lear on drums, going off mid-video.

Comment

Working...
              X