No announcement yet.

OK music freaks - Whatcha listening to? Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Kiwanuka does a superb cover of "One Rainy Wish" by Hendrix.

Comment

• Don't know why, but the last couple of weeks I've been listening to a lot of mid-to-late 90's chick rock.

Cheryl Crow, Alannis Morissette, etc.

No idea why, just have been.

Comment

• Cheryl Crow is hot - always has been, I think always will be. I never had a music teacher who looked like that....

Comment

• Originally posted by Canadian Mets Fan View Post
          Cheryl Crow is hot - always has been, I think always will be. I never had a music teacher who looked like that....
          If your music teacher had looked like that, you wouldn't have learned a damn thing. Well, musically not anything.

Comment

• I just found this on YouTube. Pretty good cover

Comment

• Very nice version of one of my favorite songs. I hadn't heard it before, thanks. Got to give credit to the guitar player. It's got to take major guts to play that after Santana's version, but he did a very good job. My favorite non-Santana version was done by sax player Gato Barbieri.

And thanks to the wonders of Youtube - I was looking for the Gato version to post here, and stumbled across this live version by both Gato & Santana together. Never heard it before, real nice. Also, check out the bass player and Graham Lear on drums, going off mid-video.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Coast Mets Fan View Post
                My wife and I cannot wait for grandkids! That said, we are old school and would like the kids to be married before that happens. I hope to get to the next phase of the music request shortly!
                Our Christmas surprise is the 1st grandkid will be here in August. And for those inquiring minds, no, my wife's son and partner (current lingo for girlfriend!!) are not married yet!!

Comment

• Canadian Mets Fan
                  Canadian Mets Fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats, WCMF!!! That is fantastic news and already your 2021 is looking better than 2020.

• West Coast Mets Fan
                  West Coast Mets Fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank CMF. You are correct 2021 is looking much better than 2020. Excited to be a Granpa! Dampening some of that enthusiasm though is the fact that Matthew has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Please keep Raquel and the baby in your prayers.
              Working...
              X