Safe Room

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3tp.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	10395

Comment

A little time on your hands since you've self quarantined WC?

I liked the alien cartoon the best.

Comment

I have so much stress at work, especially since we were forced to shut down operations, I needed some relief!

Comment

thanks for the laughs WCMF.

Last week was potentially the most stressful of my life handling the finance departments and HR responsibilities for my company, it's been a crazy road.

I hope you're all faring well, and staying safe, and got plenty of TP for those bungoles

Comment

Originally posted by NY FANG View Post
                    thanks for the laughs WCMF.

Last week was potentially the most stressful of my life handling the finance departments and HR responsibilities for my company, it's been a crazy road.

I hope you're all faring well, and staying safe, and got plenty of TP for those bungalows
                    I understand your stress. For me, there is no question it WAS the most stressful. Things have been a tough slog at my company BEFORE this crisis, now survival is in question. On top of all that are personal financial issues and a marriage that is on the rocks.

Comment

Overall survival is definitely an issue as we cannot earn revenue without open doors. Hoping this isn't a months of closure things but at the same time, I understand the social implications of having to handle this smartly the first time (otherwise we'll go into an infection loop).

You definitely win* though with the personal issue. Hoping the extra time together is beneficial rather than catastrophic :/

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Working...
                      X